Using the professional skin care services in West Loop is worth the money you pay. Keeping the skin safe and looking beautiful will require a lot of care. Most steps are done at home but some require professional assistance. Here are a few examples of both that, used together, will keep the skin healthy and beautiful.
Skin Care at Home
- Shower immediately after swimming in a pool or the ocean. Chlorine or salt that remains on the skin could dry it out.
- Take cool showers and keep them short.
- Wear sunblock (remember lips, ears, and eyelids), sunglasses with UV protection and wear hats whenever possible. This is necessary when riding in vehicles as well as when outside.
- Remember that many lightweight summer fabrics allow UV rays to penetrate the material. This is why applying sunblock to the whole body is a good idea.
- Apply a replenishing moisturizer twice a day (morning and night) to keep skin supple.
- Wear sunglasses every day. This is not just to protect the eyes from the sun but to reduce the need to squint. Repeated squinting leads to fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Eat healthily. Foods rich in Vitamin C help to reduce the risk of sunburn. Also eat potatoes, oatmeal, cucumbers, and tomatoes, and drink green tea.
Professional Skin Care Services
- Reviving Facial: It provides an instant burst of moisture your skin is going to love.
- Hydrating Facial: A hydrating facial does an excellent job at restoring water content to your skin especially in cold climates.
- Collagen Facial: A collagen facial is essentially a multi-step skin treatment that is one of the best ways to take care of your skin.
- Deep Pore Back Treatment: A deep pore cleansing facial is the perfect treatment for those looking to achieve or maintain healthy, balanced skin.
Skin Care in West Loop is not just about looking great. It is also about keeping people healthy. Regular services from a professional skin care center ensure that any problems like unusual moles or other blemishes are found early. Check out website to learn all the ways to make skin look as young and healthy as possible for as long as possible.