We all know that our bodies need a plethora of vitamins and minerals to stay nourished, hydrated and healthy; but do we know the specific benefits of specific vitamins? Take vitamin B12 for instance; what does it do for us? And would a B12 Booster shot in Boca Raton FL be more effective than swallowing a tablet? First, let’s look at what B12 does for our bodies:
Benefits of vitamin B12
The top 5 health benefits of vitamin B 12 are:
* Provides the body with energy as it helps convert carbohydrates into glucose. B12 will help get rid of fatigue
* Helps regulate the nervous system, resulting in reduced depression symptoms, less stress and less brain shrinkage
* Helps you maintain a healthy digestive system.
* Helps protect against heart disease by improving ‘bad’ cholesterol levels.
* Protects against high blood pressure and reduces the risk of stroke
* Helps keep nails, hair and nails healthy and glowing.
* Helps protect against certain types of cancer, including colon, breast, prostate and lung cancer.
There are plenty of good reasons to take vitamin B12, along with other vitamins and nutrients that your body needs. So, is it better to have a booster shot rather than taking vitamins every day? In a word, yes.
A booster shot infuses your body with the necessary nutrients much quicker than if you just took a supplement. Don’t worry, you don’t have to do this yourself – centers like Infuzio employ professional medical staff to give you the booster shot in a controlled, sterile environment. You’ll feel the difference right away.
The shot lasts much longer than a simple supplement that you purchase from your drug store. This can save you hundreds of dollars over the year because you won’t have to purchase a variety of vitamins. A B12 booster shot in Boca Raton FL can keep you healthy and energized day in and day out.